littlephoebebird
(@littlephoebebird)
13/01/2020 10:53 pm  

Looking for thoughts and feedback on my newest music video 🙂

JAPOV
(@japov)
Right Honorable Member
14/01/2020 12:52 am  

Phoebe.... That is so sweet! Are you playing and singing that at the same time? Well done either way! I have to ask, how old are you? 🤠 

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=1449856

ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Right Honorable Member
14/01/2020 9:29 am  

Beautiful lyric, pretty tune and touching performance. Congrats. Nice video too. I really have no suggestions. I think this is a winner. Hit potential.

I may or may not be an enigma
http://mysteriousbeings.com

ReplyQuote
littlephoebebird
(@littlephoebebird)
15/01/2020 3:15 pm  

@japov

I am! Recording them separately just never sounds quite right to me. I'm 18 🙂

ReplyQuote
Deacon
(@deacon)
A Night To ReMember
15/01/2020 10:26 pm  

Hello Phoebe,

A belated welcome to you, this video and song are wonderfully refreshing, honestly I have no suggestions other than to say keep doing what you are doing and please keep sharing your endeavors.  Good luck and best wishes,

Speak soon,

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

ReplyQuote
JAPOV
(@japov)
Right Honorable Member
16/01/2020 8:02 pm  

That’s awesome Phoebe, Don’t ever fall out of that habit! However, if you’re able to record your vocal and guitar on separate tracks "simultaneously", even if you have to use two mics, you can really add to the quality/clarity of your recordings. It’s really not nearly as complicated as you may think, and since you’re only 18... Lol, you could really be making some pro sounding recordings in just a few months. And lots of folks here would be willing to help you I'm sure. You’re off to a great start! Keep it up! 😎 

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=1449856

ReplyQuote
moraamarolaloba
(@moraamarolaloba)
Sparkly Member
18/01/2020 6:30 am  

Hi @Phoebe

It's a so charming song!!! You have a wonderful and delicate voice, just to sing your songs!!! 😊 

and yes, I am happy in spite of my dark songs.

Mora

The bad part of the doubt is that it has no face

ReplyQuote
Gary E. Andrews
(@gary-e-andrews)
A Night To ReMember
24/01/2020 2:46 pm  

This is fun. I had a growing sense of its sincerity, someone who knew someone intimately, and grew up, and life separated them, and the Singer-Character's affection had not diminished, but she's aware of the distance and the passing of time, and...just fun.
And the video works splendidly! The actions are superbly done, spontaneous, unique, ever changing. It's a work of art, Lyrically, Melodically, Visually.

Despite 1,000's of years of Songwriting humans have not exhausted the possibilities. There will always be another Song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com

ReplyQuote
Gary E. Andrews
(@gary-e-andrews)
A Night To ReMember
24/01/2020 3:02 pm  

I listened again without watching the video to see how well you enunciate the Lyric. Since I did watch the video before I kind of knew what the words were, but I think you do pretty well on delivering them without the visual aid of the video. Many people will encounter a Song by hearing without seeing the words, so it is of strategic importance that they 'get' them when they hear them. Together the audio and video work splendidly.
I like the pronoun clearly in the Lines, the 'I', the 'actor' to do the 'action' of the verb. People often omit it and I think it works better with it. 
It's such a clever Song I'm posting it on my Facebook page.

Despite 1,000's of years of Songwriting humans have not exhausted the possibilities. There will always be another Song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com

ReplyQuote
littlephoebebird
(@littlephoebebird)
28/01/2020 3:04 pm  

@deacon

Thank you thank you for the kind words!!

ReplyQuote
littlephoebebird
(@littlephoebebird)
28/01/2020 3:05 pm  

@gary-e-andrews

Thank you!! I really appreciate your sweet response 🙂

ReplyQuote
Init4theMusic
(@init4themusic)
16/02/2020 1:08 pm  

Very cute

Song's a great fit for the video & a nice addition to your channel.

+1 subscriber  

"We have to recognize that we gave technology a place in our lives that it had not earned"
- Roger McNamee -

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register